ComplyAdvantage™ Adverse Media Database
Rich, real-time data with smarter analytics and richer insight helps you make better risk decisions and comply with global AML and CFT regulations.
Real-time Adverse Media
- The volume, velocity and dynamic nature of Adverse Media (Negative News) makes it impossible for analysts alone to process and structure all risk-relevant data that is generated online each day.
- By harnessing the latest technology, such as machine learning, guided and quality assured by risk experts, we make it possible to identify relevant risks more efficiently and cost-effectively.
Our global database of Adverse Media on people and companies contains
- 21M (Millions) of Adverse Media mentions.
- 500M (Millions) Web pages and tens of thousands of sources analyzed.
- 30K (Thousands) of existing profiles updated every day e.g. new events identified and profiles enriched with information.
- 200+ countries and territories covered.
- 10K (Thousands) new risk profiles identified every day e.g. new people involved in criminal activity.
- Media analyzed in 10+ local languages, e.g. English, Spanish, Russian, French, Portuguese, Arabic, Chinese, German, Japanese, etc.
- Every 24hrs, 5M (Millions) articles analyzed and on avg. 400K (Thousands) new Adverse Mentions identified