ComplyAdvantage™ International Sanctions Database
1. Global Sanctions
Comprehensive sanctions list coverage monitored in real-time. Including OFAC, UN, HMT (BOE), EU, DFAT and many more lists from around the world.
Thousands of government, regulatory and law enforcement watch-lists, from Interpol to niche regional police lists, plus probity and fitness lists from across the globe.
Smart, Efficient Sanctions Screening
- Advance your sanctions screening with powerful, flexible “fuzzy matching” search capability that allows you to screen more accurately to cut through the noise and reduce false positives. Be in control to make the right AML risk decisions with structured risk profiles enhanced with the most up to date Adverse Media and information on political exposure (PEPs).
- Our technology is built for easy implementation and designed to increase workflow and reporting efficiency. And because we own the proprietary risk data, when a change is made to any sanctions list we update our database within hours. So you can be confident nothing slips through the net.
By Using International Sanctions Database you will be able to:
- Stay compliant with changing Sanctions, AML/CTF regulation including the EU’s Fourth Money Laundering Directive (MLD4), the US Bank Secrecy Act, Patriot Act and Worldwide Legislation.
- Exceed regulator and banking counterparty expectations.
- Digitisze and automate your KYC & AML processes.
- Maximize straight through processing whilst protecting your business.
- Increase efficiency with tailored risk-based screening and monitoring to reduce unnecessary false positives.