Dow Jones Risk & Compliance
Dow Jones Risk & Compliance is a global provider of best-in-class risk data, integrated technology solutions and due diligence services for managing regulatory and reputational risk.
Dow Jones data are used in:
Financial Crime Compliance
- Conduct comprehensive due diligence on your customers and connected parties as part of a robust Know Your Customer (KYC) program.
- Keep pace with sanctions developments and requirements, even as international and national regimes shift rapidly.
Third-Party Risk Management
- Verify the integrity of your supply chain and business partners by assessing risks, such as bribery, corruption and dealings with sanctioned parties.
- Analyze international trade in order to capture illicit funds and goods across jurisdictions and exchange of goods with sanctioned parties
- Customer due diligence and enhanced due diligence.
- Ongoing monitoring of customers.
- Real-time payments screening.
- Beneficiary ownership definition.
- Automated batch screening against global sanctions lists.
- Customized screening against specialist watch-lists.
- End-to-end third-party onboarding and ongoing monitoring.
- Third-party Integrity checks and due diligence.
- Complete transaction-specific due diligence.
- Screen for sanctioned counter parties, locations, and vessels.
- Complete dual-use goods checks.
- Track the movement of goods and vessels in real-time.
- Politically Exposed Persons (PEPs)
- International Sanctions
- Adverse Media Coverage
- Source of Wealth
- Specialist Lists
- Customized Investigative Research
- Event-Driven Investigative Research
- Other High-Risk Factors
For additional information please visit:
Dow Jones Risk & Compliance corporate site at www.dowjones.com